The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Would love some info on the subject whether its possible to make a shared experience app for hololens that would connect the hololens with bluetooth and if it is would really appreciate some links on how to go about it in unity.
I want to take keyboard input in Hololens. I tried using the XAML guide given by MSFT but somehow it fails to load. What I am doing is taking gesture air tap as trigger event. And on air tapping the UI Text field in Unity, it should pop a keyboard but its not working.
There's nothing sweeter than a fresh new forum, ready to welcome your community. A Vanilla Forum has all the bits and pieces you need to build an awesome discussion platform customized to your needs.
Here are a few tips for you as the administrator:
- Use the Getting Started checklist in the Dashboard to get your site ready for visitors.
- Don't create too many categories. We recommend 3-8 to start with, keep it simple for your users!
- Announce a discussion (click the gear) to stick to the top of the list, and Close it to stop further comments. This is useful for posting the rules, or welcoming new members.
- Use Sink to take attention away from a discussion that might be getting out of hand. New comments will no longer bring it back to the top of the list.
- Bookmark a discussion (click the star) to get notifications for new comments. You can edit notification settings from your profile.
We've created a few sample discussions to help get you started. They contain some useful "Day 1" information and also show you how things might look once your forum has a bit of real activity. Feel free to keep, edit, or delete them as you see fit!
Now spread the word to get this place cooking. Cheers!
Is there a way to disable virtual keyboard in Mixed Reality portal?
Especially when I use Edge or Desktop in mixed reality portal, it's annoying that virtual keyboard appears many times even when I am using physical keyboard.
eSoftTools MSG to EML Converter Software superiority to recover the data without creating any harms into MSG to EML Conversion .users can get the sole skin texture from Convert MSG to EML they are gives us inimitable competence to recover data to MSG to EML Conversion Software. Software will support every versions of MS Outlook like- 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 & 97 (32 and 64 Bit)
Read more:- http://www.esofttools.com/msg-to-eml-converter.html