The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Mixed Reality Toolkit - Unity 2017.4.0.0 Released
MRTK 2017.4.0.0 is now available on GitHub! This release contains bug fixes and new features for your HoloLens and immersive device applications.
For complete release notes, please see https://github.com/Microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/releases/tag/2017.4.0.0
- (#1275, #1277) Motion Controller pointing ray
- (#1918) Dialog and Progress UI
- (#1936) ToolTip UX
- (#1991) Automatically set the default Spatial Mapping Physics Layer (configuration dialog)
- (#1994) ManipulationMode is now public in TwoHandManipulatable
- (#2037) BoundingBox activation events
- (#2043) Materials and Prefabs for additional Selawik font weights
- (#2066) SimpleSinglePointerSelector can connect pointer upon OnSourceDetected
- (#1867) Spectator View (share holograms with HoloLens and iOS devices)
Import HoloToolkit-Unity-PreviewFeatures-2017.4.0.0.unitypackage to include SpectatorView in your project.