Conversion PST to MBOX

There is any solution to get my bulk of PST files transfer to Thunderbird (mbox) please suggest some tool because its not possible for me to do this one by one

Answers

• Softaken PST Mailbox Converter converts PST to various other formats with just a few simple steps including MSG, MBOX, EMLX and EML formats. This tool has been designed keeping mind a user-friendly experience.

Key features:
    Converts PST to MBOX, MSG, EMLX and EML formats
    Migrate PST contacts to VCF(VCard)
    Support Multiple languages
    Preview of Converted Items
    Accurate data conversion
    Work On the password protected Files
    Work with old new MS outlook (ANSI/Unicode) PST types
    High-Quality compatibility
    Demo version to try

• PST to MBOX Converter for Mac is a tool which can effortlessly migrate your PST documents into outlook MBOX without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used email customer. This software program deals with the email messages and file attachments in PST file layout to transform them into MBOX format easily with none records loss. Visit here for more details:- http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-pst-to-mbox-converter.html

• Thanks for the suggestion. I want to suggest another software that I used to convert my Outlook PST files to MBOX. The tool is DataVare PST to MBOX Converter and is extremely easy to use, supports batch migration and maintains data integrity throughout the conversion process.

• You can give a try to PST to MBOX Converter that provides easy, exact and batch migration of multiple Outlook PST files into MBOX format, which you can easily access in different email applications - Thunderbird, Mac Mail, OperaMail, Spicebird and many more.