Announcing: Mixed Reality Toolkit vNext Beta (v2018.9.0)
After a busy and productive summer (plus a month of autumn), we have just released the beta of vNext!
The source code has been merged into the mrtk_release branch (tag == 2018.9.0-Beta) and packages are now available via (https://github.com/Microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/releases/tag/2018.9.0-Beta).
• New MRTK Architecture (Core and SDK division)
• More modular (You can exclude specific SDK feature folders without breaking other features)
• Action based input and interactions
• Boundary support
• Spatial Awareness (meshes)
• On screen diagnostics window
• Audio influencers
• Spatial Mouse
• Microsoft HoloLens (UWP)
• Windows Mixed Reality Immersive Devices (UWP)
• OpenVR (Windows Standalone)