The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Announcing: Mixed Reality Toolkit vNext Beta (v2018.9.0)
After a busy and productive summer (plus a month of autumn), we have just released the beta of vNext!
The source code has been merged into the mrtk_release branch (tag == 2018.9.0-Beta) and packages are now available via (https://github.com/Microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/releases/tag/2018.9.0-Beta).
• New MRTK Architecture (Core and SDK division)
• More modular (You can exclude specific SDK feature folders without breaking other features)
• Action based input and interactions
• Boundary support
• Spatial Awareness (meshes)
• On screen diagnostics window
• Audio influencers
• Spatial Mouse
• Microsoft HoloLens (UWP)
• Windows Mixed Reality Immersive Devices (UWP)
• OpenVR (Windows Standalone)