Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Atlanta Hololens Developers

Any Hololens developers in the Atlanta area? I seem to be alone round these southeast parts. I'd love to work with or meet up with like minded AR enthusiasts. I don't have the headset but if I could test out my current project on the actual headset as opposed to the emulator, I'd truly be grateful to even just make a new acquaintance in the field.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓

Some of us have been indicating ourselves on this map to make it easier to find one another. No need to put your exact street location in, just something sort of close so that others can know about you.

• Options
    YairYepezYairYepez
    edited June 2016 Answer ✓

@Cruizin_Digital

I am here in Atlanta. Recieved my hololens 2 weeks ago. Let's keep in touch!

• Options
    KarthikKarthik
    Answer ✓

I am in Atlanta too with Hololenses. Looking forward to get in touch with other Holo developers in Atlanta.

• Options
    subere23subere23 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

We should do a meetup - game jam or something in the near future. I would be willing to drive to ATL.

Answers

• Options

you aren't alone in the south east... I have one here in Birmingham,AL. I think one or 2 folks in Tennessee that I have heard of have them.

• Options

Durham, NC also.

• Options

Im in Apex NC with one....thought I was alone as well :)

• Options

Hey JVareck neighbors we are.

• Options

Indeed, Im glad there are others in the area :smile:

• Options
    Answer ✓

Some of us have been indicating ourselves on this map to make it easier to find one another. No need to put your exact street location in, just something sort of close so that others can know about you.

• Options
    YairYepezYairYepez
    edited June 2016 Answer ✓

@Cruizin_Digital

I am here in Atlanta. Recieved my hololens 2 weeks ago. Let's keep in touch!

• Options
    KarthikKarthik
    Answer ✓

I am in Atlanta too with Hololenses. Looking forward to get in touch with other Holo developers in Atlanta.

• Options

Karthik, Awsome dude! I just met up with YairYepez, also a hololens developer a week ago, great guy. I'd love to meet you as well. Shoot me an email when you get the chance so we can talk, cperry079@outlook.com

• Options
    subere23subere23 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

We should do a meetup - game jam or something in the near future. I would be willing to drive to ATL.

• Options

@subere23 Absolutely dude! I've watched several of your videos, might as well meet you in person ha!

• Options

Wonderful! I just joined. Looking forward to meeting you! Cheers!

-Chris

• Options

Hi I am in Atlanta as well as a few of my colleagues. We have a few HoloLens devices that come in and out of the office as they travel to different demo sites.

I even brought a HoloLens to the last VR meetup in Castleberry hill at MASS Collective and gave a few demos, but didn't have it out very long.

James is going to be a great resource to get some of us organized. Thanks James!

• Options
    james_ashleyjames_ashley ✭✭✭✭

The first Atlanta HoloLens Meetup will be held this Saturday afternoon at the historic Flatiron Building in downtown Atlanta. We'll be covering procedural holographic art with the HoloLens: http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-HoloLens-Meetup/events/232590554/

James Ashley
    VS 2017 v5.3.3, Unity 2017.3.0f3, MRTK 2017.1.2, W10 17063
    Microsoft MVP, Freelance HoloLens/MR Developer
    www.imaginativeuniversal.com