We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
The Right Way to Export OLM files to Outlook
The outlook for Mac and MS Outlook are two different applications that are used by Mac users and Window users respectively. If an individual is shifted to Windows operating system then he/ she needs to migrate from Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook. This means conversion of OLM files to PST.
A free method to transfer files from OLM to PST is using IMAP Account
- Create a Gmail account then make the following changes
- Go to Gmail Settings and click on Forwarding IMAP/ POP tab
- Make Gmail IMAP enabled and then go to Outlook for Mac
- Add the Gmail account in Outlook for Mac
- Select the files, folders to move and copy them to Gmail mailbox
- When the transfer of files get complete, shift to MS Outlook
- Go to MS Outlook and add same Gmail Account
- As soon as the account is added the data will be automatically updated in MS Outlook
- You can also refresh inbox and other folders by clicking on the send/ receive button
The OLM files will be available in Gmail folder of MS Outlook.