Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

32 NEW XR CLOUD CONCEPTS & DESIGNS: HoloLens (AR HEADSETS) & Mobile Devices/ETC.

I will be adding the following XR Cloud Concepts & Designs To My XR Cloud LinkedIn Article When I update it tomorrow, I'm sharing here first with you all first.

See Article For Background Details Here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/microsoft-apple-google-augmentedmixed-reality-virtual-jaswinder-brar/

XR CLOUD CONCEPT #1:

1-800-Numbers Provisioner (Somos Inc.) as a potential client have excited me so much I thought I'd share:
https://www.somos.com/toll-free-voice

"Since 1993, Somos has operated the SMS/800 TFN Registry under the FCC tariff, enabling Toll-Free Service Providers to reserve and manage Toll-Free Numbers.
Our focus is the SMS/800 TFN Registry’s reliability and trusted connections. The registry is maintained by a team of trusted professionals who are constantly seeking out new ways to make it easier for you to reserve, choose, and distribute Toll-Free Numbers.

Somos continues to research and find new innovations for Toll-Free Numbers. It’s our commitment to you and your customers."

-1-800-Numbers are an excellent use case for the "Text AR Display" functionality of XR CLOUD.

-Along 2D/3D product/service descriptions this will be a new form of infomercials... As Seen On XR CLOUD?

-Running 24 HRS, visible by anyone with a mobile.

XR CLOUD CONCEPT #2:

Pinning "Youtube Video Media File URLs" to Products in a Retail Store setting via XR CLOUD HOLOLENS & MOBILE/ETC...
Utilizes this innovative new tech platform in a way to showcase "YouTube Commercials/Product Reviews" at point-of-purchase relevant locations.

Consider the implications of "Youtube Video Media File URL" XR Pinning/Anchoring to geo-locations via HoloLens.
It makes the Earth, The New Platform, for Distributing Entertainment/Etc. Video Media Files.
1) Every "Public Seat/Point of Interest" on Earth will become a target for showcasing "Youtube Video Media Files" to app users.
2) Beneficiaries include:
-Youtube (views/$),
-Youtubers (views/$),
-HoloLens XR Cloud Users (Easy Access to Location-Relevant Video Media),
-HoloLens XR Cloud (New Youtube's Client & Customer Base as Users/Early Adapters)

First we went paperless... Now we go screen-less... Then we pin screens everywhere! (well just the URLs)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #3:

NEW: Checkpoint Data for Waiting Lines/Drive-Thrus/Times.

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #4:

NEW: Checkpoint Data for Security/Police/Military “Rounds” Use Cases.

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #5:

Pin Emergency Exit & Equipment Signage (priority functionality)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #6:

Pin Youtube Video Media Files (multi-purpose)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #7:

Pin Social Media URLs (networking)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #8:

Pin SlideShare Presentation URLs (sales)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #9:

Pin AppStore App Ads (app commerce)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #10:

Pin Charitable/Non-Profit Donation URLs (non-profit)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #11:

Pin Large Business Cards (networking)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #12:

Pin Employment “Now Hiring” Signs (URL links to online applications)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #13:

Pin Tours & Trails (instructional/safety/emergency)
-Guiding Boats through Oceans/Rivers
-Guiding Hikers through Forests

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #14:

Pin Artworks & Dedications (immersive World display)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #15:

Pin Political Election Propaganda (politics)

Pin National Flags (patriotism)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #16:

Pin at Stadium/Theatre Events/Shows/Classes (multiple users at once)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #17:

Pin Ebay Classifieds ads (e-classifieds)

Pin Amazon E-Commerce ads (e-commerce)

More XR Cloud Designs:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #18:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #19:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #20:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #21:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #22:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #23:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #24:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #25:

More Bonus XR Cloud Concepts:

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #26:

Pin Ads at Hotel Rooms & Air BNBs (targeted marketing/Sponsorship Opportunities)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #27:

Pin at Automobile/Vehicle Dealerships (information)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #28:

Pin at Museums/Historical Sites/& National Parks/Attractions! (Tours)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #29:

Pin at Tourist Destinations (high traffic/engagement)

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #30:

Internet Companies (of all varieties) are ideal candidates for public spaces as they have URLs to promote.

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #31:

A Human Resources "On-Boarding" New Hire Employee Training, "Package" will be just as lucrative as the "Retail Sales Package" offered to clients.
-This makes all companies with physical locations, potential customers for XR CLOUD.
-My Vision: Highlight all relevant Work Equipment and Locations for New Hires and Employees (to re-visit).

BONUS: XR CLOUD CONCEPT #32:

6) The XR Cloud Educational Institute "School" Program Proposal:
-Schools/Students are a great way to get the word out about the XR CLOUD technology Ex: Facebook.
-Contact Schools with prominent Computer Tech Programs to become Early Adopters of HOLOLENS & MOBILE XR CLOUD.
-They can have their Comp. Sci. Students work with their Student Representative Teams to Highlight all beneficial info at The Physical School Location.
-The Comp. Sci. Student can then present their works to the entire school.
-Each New Year there will be New Students=New HOLOLENS & MOBILE XR CLOUD Users.

Thank You.
Jaswinder Brar.
(I am looking for work actively in XR Bus. Dev.)
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
JSB23@hotmail.CA
Thank You Again.

Comments