Is there Have Any Manual solution to Repair corrupted OST file?

Hi, everyone! I am using Microsoft Outlook application 2013 version. My OST file is corrupted can anyone help me to repair OST file by using manual methods. Please help!

Answers

• Hello Stella, If your OST file is corrupted and you want to repair Outlook OST file by using manual method then I suggest you to first try with Scanpst.exe ( called Inbox Repair Tool). But this will help to resolve minor level corruption of OST file. For complete info about this method. I suggest you refer this Repair OST file 2013 / 2016 / 2019. I hope this will help

• To repair corrupted OST file, you should try to get the help of Kernel for OST to PST converter software. The software can easily fix OST errors issues and export them in accessible PST file. It also enables you to recover deleted or inaccessible Outlook mailbox items. For more information, visit: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/blog/fix-outlook-0x80072f06-rrror/

• Yes Malon, you are on the right place. Here I want to let you know that Microsoft is providing a free tool named ScanOST.exe tool which helps to repair corrupted OST file. Or you can use Outlook OST Recovery tool to recover/repair corrupted OST files.