Package question

edited January 18 in Questions And Answers

Failure reason: Windows cannot install package 4.1demo_1.0.22.0_x86__pzq3xp76mxafg because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the framework "Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1" published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with neutral or x86 processor architecture and minimum version 1.1.27004.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name "Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1" currently installed are: {Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1_1.1.25305.1_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe} Failure text: Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. (0x80073cf3)

I have tryed to add packege to my hololens by DP. but Installation Failed. And I add the “Dependencies”,this mistake still Open. Maybe the CoreRuntime version is lower than used version,so how can i solve this mistake .Maybe download any Sdks or change the PC path ,I don’t know. because of I want to get the Appx for Other Hololens to used , so I cant Install with Vs debug. Thank you .

Unity Version : 2017.2.1. HoloToolkit Sdk Version 4.1 Visual studion Version 2017.15.9.5

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello, the same problems happens to me since the start of the week when I updated my Visual Studio. I opened an issue on Github but still no answer from Microsoft yet.

https://github.com/Microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/issues/3346

• @BCoven said:
    Hello, the same problems happens to me since the start of the week when I updated my Visual Studio. I opened an issue on Github but still no answer from Microsoft yet.

https://github.com/Microsoft/MixedRealityToolkit-Unity/issues/3346

yeah.So I think it maybe a bug.i have try a lot of solution to fix it . but now it still cant work. :( but thank for your answer it make me konw that mistake isn't make from my self .

• I contacted the Microsoft Support, they are aware of the problem and it comes from the last update of Visual Studio.

The 3 possible workarounds for the moment are:
    -Uninstall previous version of the application before installing a new one. This one did not worked for me
    -Reset Hololens, quite annoying, I didn't try.
    -Build with IL2CPP scripting backend, it works for me on some project and not on some other, morever it does not work when I use Visual Studio to build the APPX I have to use the MRTK build windows in Unity to make a complete build.