The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to Import MBOX into Outlook.com?
Use Indya MBOX Extractor tool to import MBOX into Outlook.com account as there is no official way to do so. The software allows you to transfer MBOX emails to Outlook.com including all attachments. It provides option to migrate bulk of MBOX files to Outlook.com without data loss. The application does not require technical knowledge to do the migration process. It comes with simple GUI that helps technical or non-technical users.
Steps to Import MBOX into Outlook.com
1. Install and launch the tool on Windows PC.
2. Select MBOX file or folder having MBOX files.
3. Pick Outlook.com from the list of saving options.
4. Enter account details of Outlook.com.
5. Hit the next button to start the process.
Beneficial Features of the Tool
- Supports all MBOX-based application
- No external software required
- Compatible with all Windows platform
- Provides a Demo Version for testing the working
- Selective or multiple MBOX file migration
You can easily download to import Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Pocomail, SeaMonkey, Netscape, Evolution MBOX files to Outlook.com.