We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Easy solution to recover OST data
An OST to PST converter helps those users who want to fix OST file errors and convert whole corrupted OST data into PST file with all emails items like images, sent items, inbox items, contact, task, dates, calendar Meta Properties (Bcc, Cc, Subject, TO, From) along with it also export all OST data in several file formats PST, EML, EMLX, vCal, vCard, MBOX, MSG, and EML.
The best features
• It backing office365 & live exchange server.
• Eligible to convert single as well as multiple mailboxes.
• Its user-friendly interface makes the process of conversion sufficient and reliable.
• Support all versions of MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, and 2003, up to 2019.
• This application provides a free demo version to convert 30 emails from per folder.
• There is no size limitation of the data file
• Provide you 24x7 technical supports without any complication.