We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Convert Highly Corrupted OST File Data Into PST.
Migrate large OST into PST file with the help OST to PST Converter which recovers all OST data and converts them into PST file smoothly and reliably. The tool is specially designed for the conversion procedure and its extremely high-quality features make it marvelous from other application. it also provides a facility for a free demo version to convert 30 emails from each folder and get acquainted with the software.
• it's valuable and worthy software for conversion of OST to PST file
• completely Recover emails, images, task, dates, contacts, calendar, journals, attachments
• It creates the automatically new PST file for recovered data.
• Convert single as well as multiple files in a few seconds
• Capable to supports various file formats PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, vCal & vCard.
• Users can take the help of our expert for conversation
• Backing all version of MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019