We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Export OST file to Outlook PST format
If user not access Exchange OST file in Outlook, don’t worry I suggest Download ATS OST to PST Converter Software. This software is easily repair corrupt OST file with recover OST file and Convert into Outlook PST file, Microsoft office365 and Live Exchange Server. This software support multiple another file format like MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, and vCard file format.
**Feature of Exchange OST Recovery Tool **
• Repair Corrupt OST file with Recover OST file data
• Convert recover OST file to Outlook PST File
• See preview recover mail item before conversion process.
• Export OST file to office365 & Live Exchange Server
• Split large OST file to small PST file(s).
• Batch Converter to convert Single with multiple OST file to PST file at a time.
• Save recover file into PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard and HTML file.
Read More info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/ost_recovery_tool-9.html