We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to iforgot apple password
When you are using the Apple, then you know the importance of the Apple account. It will be next to impossible for the user to do any activity on the apple device. So the user must have access to the apple account. And by any chance, if the user lost the entrance to the report, Simple Steps to iforgot apple password.
- Open a web browser and visit the link iforgot.apple.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Then the user is required to enter the email id that is linked to the Apple Account and then tap “Continue.”
- Apple will now display the recovery steps for the user. And the user can select any of the one recovery steps to get back the account.
- If the user has opted to choose the recovery using the security question, then the security question is displayed in front of them.
- Answer the security question correctly and then tap “Continue.”
- Apple will take a few seconds to check the answer and then allow the user to create a new password.
- The user is then required to create such a password which is strong enough and easy to memorize at the same time.
- The user can then check the account by logging Apple Id in any of the Apple devices.