We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Convert MBOX to PST using Professional tool
You can easily use a professional tool like KDETools MBOX to PST Converter. MBOX to PST converter is a good solution that simply converts unlimited MBOX files to PST quickly. You can use this software to get the safe conversion from MBOX to PST format. The tool provides multiple advanced features that make the conversion so easy.
Some Features are:
- This software supports more than 25 email clients including **Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Mulberry, SeaMonkey, Opera Mail, Mozilla Mail **and etc.
- Convert MBOX files to** PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG**, and etc.
- Import MBOX mailbox items to Office365 and Live Exchange Server account very quickly.
- You can install this application on any Windows platform.
- This software also supports Microsoft Outlook.
If you are interested to know more about this software or to download a free version of this tool visit: https://www.kdetools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html