Hello everyone.

We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.

On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.

So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

Convert dbx to pst (Outlook Express> Outlook 2016/2019)

I need to convert several dbx to a single pst. One method I've used several times and it always worked for me: export the dbx from Outlook Express, import it to Windows Live Mail, and then export it to Outlook. But with these dbxs in question, it gives me an import error for Windows Live Mail, and I already search for this error and not found any information.

Is there any other way (free) of converting dbx to pst?

Answers

• The DBX to PST converter tool provides effective methods to convert the Softaken Outlook Express file to Outlook PST format and also convert EML file formats. With the help of this tool, you can perform selective file conversion, split a large PST file into different parts.

• Hii,
    Here is the solution that can efficiently resolve your migration issue. Use VOOK DBX to PST Converter for this migration. It is the best solution to export Outlook Express emails to PST format with attachments embedded in it.

DBX to Outlook Converter supports all the editions of MS Outlook i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. The email properties and data integrity of the files are kept intact throughout the conversion process. It offers the users to add and convert single/multiple DBX files to PST format. Simple to use as it has an interactive GUI interface.

For more info visit:- http://vooksoftware.com/dbx-to-pst/

• DBX to PST Migration is safe and suitable software. If you require to change DBX to PST format then, DBX to PST converter is one & single enough to export high mailbox to Outlook PST format. With this application, you will fully be satisfied because its tool provides a free demo version for all users before buying this device.

Get more info:- Free DBX to PST Converter

• You can use this Outlook Express DBX migrator to change your DBX files into Outlook PST format. Convert DBX File to PST software is the latest device that can quickly be working on all Windows operating Systems-10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc. The DBX Converter tool permits the users to open DBX files in the windows system after migration. It also gives a demo version for every user for their satisfaction.

Visit here for more info:- Convert DBX File to PST