We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to convert NSF to PST file?
The method which is adopted by most of the people to Convert NSF to PST file is by using eSoftTools NSF file Converter Software. This tool can export data without any human interference. The entire process requires 3 steps.
• The user just has to open this tool after installation.
• Then the user needs to choose .nsf file and then a preview will be shown on the screen.
• Simply select the needed items through checkboxes.
• Thereafter click on Convert option and choose PST as the file format.
• Start the conversion process by clicking on the Convert button and wait for the completion of the procedure.