The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How To recover zip file password?
Want to recover lost 7z file password with the use of eSoftTools zip file password recovery software then download and install this tool in your system and follows these steps:-
• Select the file which has to be open.
• Choose one recovery attack from given three attack list- Mask attack, Brute force attack and Dictionary attack.
• Click to proceed button to run.
• Wait for some times and now, the password is on your screen.
• The recovered password can be copied on the clipboard to save it for future use only.
This software always provides a free demo version to every user because of this they can get back only three letters of password combination.