We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to migrate Zimbra to PST
If you want to migrate Zimbra to PST then you can try the third-party solution like KDETools Zimbra Converter. The software has many advanced features such as:
• Migrate Zimbra file in various file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, and etc.
• The application support Email server accounts like Office 365 and Live Exchange server.
• Zimbra Converter supports 20+ MBOX based email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, Seamonkey, Turnpike, and etc.
• The application has a very easy interface that everyone can use without having any technical knowledge of the software.
• Zimbra Converter supports Microsoft Outlook and Windows version.