We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How do I Migrate Exchange to Office 365?
To migrate Exchange to Office 365, there are number of solutions available in the market. Microsoft also has multiple methods such as staged migration, hybrid migration, cutover migration etc. Besides this, the experts also designed a direct way for the same that will save the time and efforts of users i.e. Exchange Migration Tool. The tool is easy to use, reliable, secure and directly transfer Exchange user mailbox, archive mailbox and public folder database to Office 365 including emails, contacts, calendar and other items. Follow the steps to know how to migrate Exchange to Office 365:
- Download and run Exchange Migrator on any Windows OS configured with Exchange Server.
- Click on Add button to add Exchange Server details from which you want to migrate the data and hit Next button.
- Now, choose Office 365 as a destination from the screen and click Next.
- Provide the login details of the same in which you want the data of Exchange Server and press Next button.
- Navigate to From Source option, click drop-down arrow and choose desired mailbox type i.e. user mailbox, archive mailbox or public folder. Once done, hit Next.
- Exchange Migrator will now connect to provided Exchange account and list all the associated items with checkboxes on the screen. You can select the checkbox of desired item to perform selective migration.
- Set and apply filters as well as other options as per need and click Next.
- Software now show the Export Report screen displaying details like Mailbox (s), Folder Name, Item Count, Status etc.
- Process will terminate with a message "Process Completed Successfully".
Exchange Migrator migrate mailboxes from Exchange/Hosted Exchange/Office 365 account without an error. Download the free demo version that allows to migrate first 25 items per Exchange folder free of cost.