We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to Migrate Thunderbird to Office 365 Automatically?
In this digital world, several users are looking for a solution to migrate Thunderbird to Office 365 account automatically. If you are also one of them then you can follow these simple steps to switch Mozilla Thunderbird to Microsoft 365 cloud-based email account.
1. First of all download PCDOTS Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter and install the product setup on your Windows Computer. https://pcdots.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-converter.html
2. Launch mentioned software and choose Open option software GUI and after that choose Thunderbird Account from the drop-down menu.
3. Now upload Mozilla Thunderbird profile **data in the software window using automatic and manual options.
4. Now preview Thunderbird profile data in the software interface and click on the **Export button from the menu bar.
5. Choose Office 365 from the list of saving options and enter Microsoft 365 account credentials in the specific fields.
6. Click on the Save button to start Thunderbird to Office 365 migration process.
7. After completion of the task, login to your MS Office 365 account, now you can preview imported email messages.