The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to Convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX Mailbox?
A lot of computer users are looking for a technique to convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX. Users prefer to archive emails in MBOX format because it is a standard format which is compatible with several email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Mac Mail, SeaMonkey, Eudora Mail, etc.
Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX
1. Download PCDOTS Windows Live Mail to MBOX Converter and install it on your Windows PC.
2. Start mentioned software and click on the Open button from software menu.
3. Software offers dual options to upload Windows Live Mail profile data like Open Windows Live Configured Accounts or Choose Folder.
4. Now you can preview Windows Live Mail profile data in the software interface.
5. Click on Export button from software menu and choose MBOX from saving formats.
6. Browse a destination path and click on the Save button to export Windows Live Mail to MBOX mailbox.
7. After completion of the task, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can get resultant MBOX files.