We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to Convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX Mailbox?
A lot of computer users are looking for a technique to convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX. Users prefer to archive emails in MBOX format because it is a standard format which is compatible with several email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Mac Mail, SeaMonkey, Eudora Mail, etc.
Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to MBOX
1. Download PCDOTS Windows Live Mail to MBOX Converter and install it on your Windows PC.
2. Start mentioned software and click on the Open button from software menu.
3. Software offers dual options to upload Windows Live Mail profile data like Open Windows Live Configured Accounts or Choose Folder.
4. Now you can preview Windows Live Mail profile data in the software interface.
5. Click on Export button from software menu and choose MBOX from saving formats.
6. Browse a destination path and click on the Save button to export Windows Live Mail to MBOX mailbox.
7. After completion of the task, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can get resultant MBOX files.