Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Wave 1 Folks: Have You Received Your Purchase Link Yet?

Comments

• Options

and @JoshAlex will be unavailable for the rest of the day... :smiley:

• Options

@s2upid said:
    Any Canadian's in wave 1 receive their buy links yet?

I'm in Toronto, and just received my link today.

• Options

just got my purchase link!

• Options

yes same, but I have problem with purchase. When I enter my Shipping address it does not allow me to go payment page !

• Options
    s2upids2upid
    edited April 2016

Nice, I just got mine too.

• Options
    mk_mk_
    edited April 2016

@s2upid said:
    Nice, I just got mine too.

Nice. Have to admit, the $4300 CDN was a bit of a shock. The exchange rate isn't that high right now.

• Options
    TedHoverTedHover
    edited April 2016

Still no link here. Was showing wave 1 on the https://www.holotechinfo.com/Survey page now it says pending review. UGGG.

UPDATE: 10 minutes after submitting a request for technical support for this they called me to tell me that that happens sometimes and not to worry the link is on the way. Good Show HoloLens Support! A+

• Options

Just got my link to purchase today too!

• Options
    mr0ngmr0ng ✭✭

My unit just arrived today, I got my purchase link a couple weeks ago.

• Options
    BryanBryan ✭✭✭

Seriously? YouTube reviewers are getting their dev kit buy links before actual developers? No offense Sean. Your reviews are always good. Happy you got yours. Just feeling very impatient as the weeks go by.

• Options
    bernieSFbernieSF ✭✭
    edited April 2016

I just received my HoloLens. Yay!
    Anyone knows how to change my vote on this poll from "no" to "yes"?

• Options
    james_ashleyjames_ashley ✭✭✭✭
    got the purchase link Monday.

James Ashley
    VS 2017 v5.3.3, Unity 2017.3.0f3, MRTK 2017.1.2, W10 17063
    Microsoft MVP, Freelance HoloLens/MR Developer
    www.imaginativeuniversal.com

• Options

Got my Wave 1 Purchase link on April 18.

• Options

I got my purchase link on April 18, paid for it right away but they have not shipped it yet (april 20)

I wonder if they sent out buy invites to everyone in wave 1 and are fulfilling them very slowly?

• Options
    BryanBryan ✭✭✭

@JavierBayArea said:
    I wonder if they sent out buy invites to everyone in wave 1 and are fulfilling them very slowly?

Definitely not. I'm Wave 1. I still don't have my buy link. I even went to //Build & met the team (a bunch of awesome people!). Tried to sweet talk my way into getting one quicker. Got no where. They all stuck very strictly to the party line of "wave 1 is 2-3 months long, but just be happy you're not in a later wave!". Guess I just have to keep hacking away at it in the emulator.

• Options

I got my purchase link last monday (4/11) and made the purchase of 2 units on 4/18. To my knowledge they have yet to ship... man I am soooo pumped!

• Options

I made my payment on a Tuesday, and didn't get my shipping confirmation until Saturday. It just takes a bit for them to do the handling. That said, I got the shipping confirmation on Saturday, with an expected delivery of Wednesday, and had my device in hand at 9:30am on Monday....

• Options
    TedHoverTedHover
    edited April 2016

Not sure if anyone has noticed but the folks at MS Support changed the survey page to show the purchase link status. So any of you, myself included, was wondering if they missed the purchase link, well there you have it. Two thumbs Up!

• Options

I received my invite Monday, the 18th. I purchased it on Tuesday and it came today! This thing is beautiful!

• Options

Mine unit got here this morning!! so pumped!!

• Options

Had ours for about 3 weeks now, fun stuff, worth the wait ;)

• Options

I love seeing more and more people getting them. I am I love with mine for sure. Totally worth the wait, and the cost.

• Options

Negative, no purchase link. Still anxious to get something working though. When it comes the development will have to be lightning quick

• Options
    BryanBryan ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! Got my buy link this morning :smiley:
  • Options

I received buy link as well this morning.

• Options

Whoot. Received my purchase link And order is out. Just waiting for the tracking link.

• Options
    VanessaVanessa admin
    edited April 2016

@TedHover - \o/

• Options

Well it looks like more people are getting there purchase links. Can't wait for mine. I'm part of Wave 1 and I'm to the point of checking my phone multiple times a day for the purchase link. lol

• Options

@mikekh said:
    yes same, but I have problem with purchase. When I enter my Shipping address it does not allow me to go payment page !

I just got my purchase link, but I'm also stuck at the "Shipping address" page, has anyone else ran into this problem?

• Options

Hello I am in wave 1 and still waiting for buy link... Any advice?