The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Livecode a 3d scene into existence! What more can I say? The basics are already built and now it's just onto adding fun features and getting it out there. Since building it, it's become my most-used app on the Hololens because it offers a lot of depth - you're limited by your ability to program and think creatively, and exploring your programmatic creations in AR is incredibly satisfying.
- create primitive shapes and translate, color, scale, and rotate them programmatically
- homebrewed interpreted language that is simple to pick up and use
- handy reference panel for seeing functions available to you
- REPL for experimentation and workspace for multi-line programs
- compatible with any bluetooth keyboard. you don't want to be using a virtual keyboard with this