Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Order invitations

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason ✭✭
    edited May 2016

@Vanessa, thank you Vanessa, I emailed the people at the email address you had provided however it does not look I have permission to email this account.

1.PNG 55.4K
  • Options

Hello @Jason - apologies if I misspelt the email - it should be hlstorehelp@microsoft.com. Feel free to CC me (vanesa@microsoft.com) if you wish. Thank you!

• Options

@comblox - i saw that indeed, and we're hoping to find a solution for you soon. again sorry you are still experiencing these issues

• Options

As a reminder, we'd love to hear your thoughts - if you have a couple minutes, please respond to this survey.

• Options
    Every time I try to login to Microsoft Store after my purchase of the HoloLens I get the following exception with a different reference number.

An error occurred while processing your request.
    Reference #97.6079ccc.1464796711.1a0924c4

Anyone else having this issue?
  • Options

@Jason I am getting that same error when I try to log in to the MS Store. Just got my invitation and am trying to complete the purchase.

• Options
    I think it is because of high traffic. Please keep trying. It is worth the disturbance.
  • Options

Finally, received my HoloLens order invite :)

Healthcare IT professional by day - Indie GameDev for UWP and mobile platforms by night

• Options

Received my invitation to purchase. Excited :)

• Options

@Hololens77 said:
    Received my invitation to purchase. Excited :)

Wave 2 ?

To Empower Every Person And Every Organization On The Planet To Achieve More.

• Options

@WinEcos : Yes Wave 2

• Options

Hi, I'm sorry if this question gets asked frequently but I've placed my order Monday and still haven't received my tracking number yet. I'm wondering how long we can expect for the order to actually ship?

• Options

@Kennywdev ,Hi I placed my order on Monday and it was delivered today.

• Options
    KennywdevKennywdev
    edited June 2016

Never mind, I got it delivered today without getting a tracking number. Hmm oh well :)

• Options
    JeromeJerome ✭✭

I got my tracking number... this time I hope it will be good. My previous experience with the MS store were bad!!!

• Options

So last week we got approved for wave5 which is great, What makes me wonder is that i never got any mail but instead had to look at the holotechinfo status site.

So now how can we be sure that the final order information mail will come through?

Of course i checked the mail address that is in the system and it is correct. also nothing got stuck in my junk mail folder.

Maybe someone from the team can check if everything is correct?

cheers,
    Mario

• Options

Has anyone had trouble getting a tracking number after purchase. My order is showing as InProcess since Monday...

• Options

Per the registration page, I was sent an "invitation to purchase" email on 6/6, however, I did not receive that email. Per the status, I only have until today to make the purchase. How can I place on order without the email?

• Options
    gorgepirgorgepir
    edited June 2016

Hi @Vanessa . On holotechinfo.com it says that I received an invite on my wave 4 application MSA (You have received your invitation to purchase on June 20, 2016), but there is no such email in my account? I entered the details on the contact us link, but I didn't get a ticket number or anything, just a (I think) general email thanking me for my inquiry with no specific response.

• Options

@Vanessa As per https://www.holotechinfo.com, I should have received an invitation link on neeravbm@hotmail.com on June 20, 2016 but I haven't received any link. Could you please send it again to neeravbm@hotmail.com and neeravbm@yahoo.com?

• Options

@neeravbm Did you check out holotechinfo.com again? It worked for me when I clicked on the link there

• Options

Hi,
    My application was approved for Wave 6,so that means it will come to me next year?

• Options

@StarGazerQQD The speed at which purchase invites are sent out has increased. It is now estimated to be 3 to 4 weeks per wave. Wave 4 is currently being served, so you should receive your purchase invite in less than 3 months (at most).

• Options

So when can we apply for new kits (after already receiving 2?)

• Options

So, I was selected for Wave 5. I'm a bit concerned as I have not yet received my notice to order yet the wave is shipping. I have attempted to contact Microsoft, but each time I attempt to send an email through the contact system, I get a message that the email cannot be sent. Any help or contact information would be greatly appreciated.

• Options

I received my developer edition three days back. I was on Wave 4.

• Options

@tomvon Have you checked holotechinfo.com? You won't miss it if you check there with your MSA.

• Options

@tomvon - happy to help you if you still need my help :)

• Options

sorry to not have gotten back earlier. everything worked out great and we were able to acquire both of our systems without any issue. full speed ahead!

• Options

I've created this poll - feel free to vote and share with those who may find it relevant for the sake of all of us.