The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Holographic Real-time Satellite Tracking: Debugging/Testing Support required
I've developed a HoloLens®-based version of the SpaceTracker™ real-time satellite tracking application already in the Store and would like to get some help of other developers trying it out for feed-back and bug reporting.
Get it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/spacetracker-holographic/9nblggh51jwj
While testing make sure that:
- An Internet connection is available to the HoloLens®
- The 'English (United States)' language pack is installed and activated for speech input & output
- Learn about all available voice commands by saying 'Show the voice commands menu'
- The air-tap gesture always resets the position of the space scene about 2m in front of you
- To add satellites to the scene use their catalog number (e.g. ISS=25544, TDRS 6=22314): https://celestrak.com/satcat/search.asp
Thank you very much.