Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

HoloLens project stop working after installing new unity version

Hello,

My HoloLens applications not working after installing unity new version 5.5.2f1, previously its working fine. I had tried all possible results from My end even also reinstalled Unity and the Visual studio 2015 in my system But still problem is there.
Also I enabled "Allow NuGet to download missing packages" in visual studio
also referred this post from forum.

Problem :
As an when I Build VS solution from Unity it is letting me create the solution But when I open the VS app solutions and Put the Solution Configuration to "Release" , Solution Platform to x86 and try to deploy in my HoloLens or try to build the app this 4 errors appears

List of errors:

1) CS000 6 Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'D:\test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass\bin\x86\Release\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' could not be found Assembly-CSharp D : \ test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\CSC 1 Active

2) CS0006 Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'D:\test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass\bin\x86\Release\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll' could not be found test2 D : \ test2\App\test2\CSC 1 Active

3) CS0006 Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'D:\test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Release\Assembly-CSharp.dll' could not be found test2 D : \ test2\App\test2\CSC 1
Active

4) Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error The command ""D:\test2\App\Unity\Tools\SerializationWeaver\SerializationWeaver.exe" "D : \test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass\bin\x86\Release\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" -pdb -verbose -unity-engine="D:\test2\App\test2\Unprocessed\UnityEngine.dll" -unity-networking="D:\test2\App\test2\Unprocessed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll" "D : \test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass\obj\x86\Release\x86\Release"" exited with code 1260. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass D : \ test2\App\GeneratedProjects\UWP\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.csproj 184

And this errors appearing in my all the apps either its new one or old one.

Also attaching visual studio error Image

Please help me out...

Thanks.

Answers

• Options

I have the same errors, did you manage to fix it?

• Options

hi @Anoki

Please run project on administrator i.e. Run as Administrator and i fixed that error.

Thanks