Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

Regarding MicrosoftAcdemy 240

I am working on Holograms240 and i had done the same way how microsoft guys have mentioned in the steps for both hololens. In chapter3 , I am unable to place the anchor and get the co-ordinates. As per my understanding level if I do any tap gesture and explode the anchor on the on the first hololens ,I have to see the same thing on the second hololens. But there is no connection between these two hololens and both users wearing hololens are not having any communication with them.Please help I am stuck here since couple of days .

Chapter3 missing
KeyNote Missing is: I am not able to palce EnergyHub even after 120 seconds.

Best Answers

Answers

• @jmanyam92 ,

Is the sharing service executable running? If it is, does the command window indicate that both devices are connected?

James Ashley
    VS 2017 v5.3.3, Unity 2017.3.0f3, MRTK 2017.1.2, W10 17063
    Microsoft MVP, Freelance HoloLens/MR Developer
    www.imaginativeuniversal.com

• @jmanyam92 said:
    I am working on Holograms240 and i had done the same way how microsoft guys have mentioned in the steps for both hololens. In chapter3 , I am unable to place the anchor and get the co-ordinates. As per my understanding level if I do any tap gesture and explode the anchor on the on the first hololens ,I have to see the same thing on the second hololens. But there is no connection between these two hololens and both users wearing hololens are not having any communication with them.Please help I am stuck here since couple of days .

Chapter3 missing

I was having the same problem so i switched to the Holograms 250 tutorial.
    It works if you use Unity version 2017.2.0b11
    It's also better since you don't need a PC to act as server.
    However i think this solution is still unstable because sometimes the 2nd hololens doesn't find the spatial information of the first but at least it works (sometimes)

Hope i could help

Cheers

CEO UniVRsitas

• Yes @james_ashley .The sharing service is available and it appears on the command window saying that both the holoLens are connected in the same session.But sharing doesn't happen actually when i have both hololens wearing them.

• @DineshPunni said:

@jmanyam92 said:

Chapter3 missing

I was having the same problem so i switched to the Holograms 250 tutorial.
    It works if you use Unity version 2017.2.0b11
    It's also better since you don't need a PC to act as server.
    However i think this solution is still unstable because sometimes the 2nd hololens doesn't find the spatial information of the first but at least it works (sometimes)

Hope i could help

Cheers

• Hello @DineshPunni

Let me just try with Holograms 250 then , I hope it works for UNITY 2017.1.Of 3 version even.