Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

Let's Discuss Biz: Building a HL Team!

Hello everyone,

I'd like to put an invitation out there to all of you who want to develop applications with the HL, specifically with entrepreneurial goals, to work with me!
I don't represent a company or anything like that, I just have a very specific problem I see in my current workplace that the HL will help with, and want to build a company around fixing that problem - with cool people like yall.
So if you'd love to change the world for the better and possibly make some $ while doing it, let me know that you're interested. That way we can get to known each other and talk about the opportunity.

Cheers,

-Austin D

Comments

• what wave are you in?

• I'm fortunate enough to be in wave 1.

• Where are you based and/or what collaboration tools do you have available to facilitate a geographically distant development team? Can you provide any more details on your business plan and existing team?

• Count me in.. especially if its Healthcare or Gaming/Simulation related :)

Healthcare IT professional by day - Indie GameDev for UWP and mobile platforms by night

• So far @holovr and @cgallizzi have chatted with me about it, but a more or less formal team is still in the works. You could be the first! :smiley:
    Its more related to manufacturing and engineering but I'm a big fan of the gamification of things. What technician wouldn't rather "play a game" than slave away at work?

• I am interested arcademb@gmail.com 8434241858

• I would be interested. I will be returning from China on March 27th, I am open to meeting anytime after that. 562-222-9880
    -Chris

• JasonJason ✭✭

I am open to various industries although my interests are within Healthcare/ biomedical sciences. I am also part of wave 1 and am located in Canada.

• That's great, @HollowDeck75 where are you located?
    @cgallizzi When you get back we'll try to grab a beer again!
    @Jason What part of Canada do you live in? I've got a buddies in Vancouver and Saskatchewan. Would be crazy if you lived by them.

• Hi Austin I am interested to work along with the team if it is my cup of tea. I love to be part of HL development. Let me know. I am part of wave 4.
  • JasonJason ✭✭

@Austin Hi Austin, I currently live in Toronto, originally from Saskatchewan and have friends/ family out in Vancouver as well. Which part of Saskatchewan?

• DM me

AnonOccupy #3DataBas #TransparentSEE #M1rr0R #Empyreon

• I am open to collaboration as well, although I prefer to open source most things. In wave 2 unfortunately

• Have HL, know airports :)
    Collaboration sounds good. DM?
  • You've mentioned manufacturing related topics. Currently I'm doing PhD related with usage of augmented reality in industry and business. I would be glad to talk more about your idea :)

• Interested. Have a device :)