The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Actiongram Update - November 9, 2016
What's new in this release (November 9, 2016):
- Unlock a magical new world of storytelling with exciting fantasy-themed content. Update includes epic characters like Dragon, Knight, and Unicorn, along with fun new props like Treasure Chest, Magic Lamp, and more!
- A new, easier to navigate main interface
- A redesigned gallery using folders to group similar holograms and filters to help you browse or find what you’re looking for
- Improved access for Advanced UI features
- Many bug fixes and improvements
Known Issues in build 1.1610.2418.0:
1. The app might not appear in the Start Menu. You can work around this by using the Windows Device Portal to uninstall the app and download it again from the Store.
2. The app might become unresponsive or restart when resuming. Save your scene before leaving Actiongram if you wish to ensure you can continue with those holograms after leaving the application.
3. The app might take an extended period of time to start on a slow network connection. If uncertain, you can verify the application is loading by observing the cursor. It will turn from a dot to a circle when your hand moves to the ready position
4. Beginning to move a hologram when your hand is near the edge of the tracking area can result in the hologram snapping to an unexpected location. Start movements in front of your body to avoid this.
5. Exiting Actiongram while recording a video can result in the inability to record videos when resuming the app. Stop recording with the "Stop Recording" voice command or a double air tap before performing a bloom or putting the device into standby with the power button.
I'm a Microsoft employee and a member of the HoloLens team, however I do not always speak on behalf of Microsoft.