Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

Can You See Pi ... minified

Hololens is the only thing going on which you can see actual Pi. Not just a close replica, not just 3.14{and another uh, infinite amount of digits}, which is a worthless replica. Real Pi, perfect Pi. Yep, it's really true, you can see it on a hololens.

Where else in the world, in your life ... have you ever had such a chance? It's currently free to do if you have a HOLOLENS. Or just borrow one for a few minutes and look at it. Just once even.

Where else have you ever had the chance?

The long post yesterday was just to take you down the path ... every step of the way ... looking back it was great I might add the perfect maelstrom of unrelated events ... on how it even happened.

Here's why it worked ....

A perfect tetrahedron intersects perfectly the rational and irrational 3D spaces. It's a sacred shape and ... uh, how embarrassing ... the most simple one in 3D.

Previous attempts by me resulted in failure due to trying to use rational numbers to map precisely into the irrational space (you know where root 2 and pi reside, and thus you can never be PERFECT using rational numbers). But if you see the problem visually, then it's easy to solve. You don't need to plug in 3.14 anywhere and get rounding error, you program only into to rational space (you know, using 1.0 and 2.0 type numbers not irrationals) and the irrational appears, perfectly and beautifully and so simply.

This paragraph for devs: To reproduce you simply place two opposing tetrahedron edges on rational planes, and the rest falls naturally right into the irrational space. Other devices might be able to do it with this technique if someone writes the code. But all you have to do is look at the problem in 3D space, and it's rather trivial to solve.

This is probably some real esoteric voodoo secret lost type knowledge hidden in vaults in switzerland. The hololens allowed it to be revealed. So yes, now you can see Pi.

Just go look .... be warned, once you look ... ready, .... ready, ... take a deep breath ... here it is ... good things gonna start happenin' for you ... yep.

Just go look at it, if even just once.

Let the program start

Find a quiet space and let your heart be filled with purity and all that is good.

Loading may take a bit of time the first time ... and the program sometimes doesn't work right the first time, right after download.

So bloom your hand to stop it, then select again and reenter the program.

Wait until the name of the program is fully pronounced and you hear the beep after.

Then just say "draw filled tetra".

Then say "internal 64 star".

Believe me my friend, this is worth 10 seconds of your life.

There it is ... simple, pure, pure irrationality, pure and simple and perfect.

Done ... yep .... done ... well, there is that rest of your life part ...

And yep, it's a freebie ....

It's our time my friends, good has sprouted up it's little head, Pi has been revealed once again yes, once again. Hidden for oh so long .... welcome back Pi!

Best Answers

• Answer ✓

Perhaps someone has noticed I'm struggling to pass some info. I've written a lot and realize way to much. It muddies the message.

But, since time has passed, just like a sunrise, it's getting just a bit brighter now.

You see, in the yin yan of life that we live in. As soon as lights tiny little tail arises, the the light starts getting brighter quickly.

It can't and won't be stopped, and today was a bit brighter than my first message. Tomorrow will be brighter and so on.

Lights time is already here ... be not brave ... be happy.

Each message will getter shorter. Evil's time is over.

Reverse the flow of yin yan you've been taught.

Go look at Pi.

• Answer ✓

Here it is much simpler.

I used the hololens as a visual tool to solve a problem and realized a technology breakthrough. Please just let it sink in, don't fight it or try to measure it. Big or small, I had a breakthrough.

This is bad for no one and good for everyone.

The clock has struck, time will not stand still, nothing is going to stop this.

A wave of pure and perfect beauty is about to sweep over our land. Each day the sunrise is brighter.

I saw Pi. It's coming. It's on the way.

It's nothing to do with me except this. I am a little boy who ran in the woods in the darkness. Through the trees I spotted something, and there between the mountains, a glimmer of light I thought I saw.

I ran back to the village yelling (really, go look at my posts) to tell everyone, yet most ignored me because it had been dark a long time. I said, no it really is, it really is.

And I was shoo'd away, literally (literally, ask which hololens board kicked me out). But I went back and saw it was a little brighter and so ran back to the village and tried to explain it better, and was even more certain still.

Regardless of whether I post this message or not. Or do nothing else at all, Pi still coming. Time is moving on and we can't affect it.

Now listen, this is really important. I am a man of numbers (you know, engineer who likes math), and thus I speak in this case in numbers, Pi, a well known symbol of mathematics.

But, when you use words, not numbers ... maybe what I got a glimpse of is of a religious figure on the way.

Take a look at Pi. It's getting brighter everyday, but you'll understand, it's not what you think.

If a person of words can put this into words, perhaps it will make more sense, I am a man of numbers.

• Answer ✓

When you look at Pi, you simply start seeing the truth.

Let that sink in.

The secret is this ... when you see Pi, you're going to start getting a lot smarter.

Just go look and see what happens.

• Answer ✓

But if I was rationally thinking at this point, I'd be charging for the program ... and I mean a lot ... A LOT. Dollars galore ...

Let that sink in ...

• Answer ✓

I solved the puzzle, we're moving up a level people ...

• Answer ✓

The golden age is here and it's not about gold.

• Answer ✓

Or consider it this way ...

You see at this point, I'm a lot, and I mean a LOT SMARTER than you now.

Try me!

The only difference between me and you, is I saw Pi a year ago. I've had a year headstart.

When you see Pi it plants a seed in your mind. If you nourish that seed Pi grows, and you're gonna see .... your life is going to get amazingly better.

It's simple ... the longer you take in your life to plant this seed in your mind, this simple little sacred geometry shape, the farther you're gonna be behind every one else.

When you solve the puzzle of life, you get a reward.

It's likely too deep for most to understand, but here it is, what the puzzle is all about ....

We've been given imperfect numbers, and imperfect words. This to make the puzzle hard. I solved Pi without using numbers or words .... I did it visually. This is the puzzle of life. What do I mean by imperfect numbers? Simple, show me Pi, and I mean precisely Pi, with these worthless imperfect numbers ... and you can't ... and why? Because it's purposeful ... we've been lied to ... but it was just a puzzle to get us to the next level you see.

And the reward, when you solve the puzzle ... it plants this seed of perfection in your mind. All the other evil in your mind, you start ignoring, and ... it simply goes away. Why? Because you simply, start ... seeing ... the ... truth. Hope that is simple enough for you.

The reason I'm sharing it freely ... is because at this point, I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you. And I want you to get smart too ... why? I'm just saying, right at this point, I'm giving you really, life shattering (in a good way) advice, and I can do it in full confidence, because I'm right now writing this .... a lot, LOT smarter than you.

Go look at Pi.

It's the simplest I can say it, but still the blind, will not see. But that's ok with with me too ... you know why? Cause I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you.

And the only difference between me and you is I looked at Pi. The seed was planted. Every other clue you might need, and I guarantee it, I've already written.

How do I know? Cause right now, I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you. Guaranteed.

• Answer ✓

If you want to get smarter faster ... How to nourish the seed?

And again, just like Pi being right there in front of us our whole lifes, it has always just been right there ... you're gonna cry I'l bet.

The only thing you have to do ... and I'm emphasizing, the ONLY thing you have to do ... is to be purely yourself, even if only for the briefest, of briefest moments.

"But how do I do that?" You rashly think.

It's really simple, but perhaps not easy. The only reason it's hard, is because of years and years of rational training.

Now, why the Chinese calendar ... ... but I'm sure many know this. But I'm also saying, LISTEN UP ... I don't know how else to make it simpler. I'm going to tell you why the Chinese calendar might be useful if you have trouble finding yourself amongst all the rationality driven into you.

The animal on the Chinese calendar corresponding to your birth year, will exhibit your natural tendencies. Perhaps just a couple, it's not that important.

If you want to be sure you see it ... then keep the animal like this.

Try to get young animal and let it be itself. Don't order it around or try to limit it at all. Just try to watch what it's truly natural tendencies are before you've rationalized it into your household. Or rationalize your household around the animal, let it irrationalize you a bit.

This just let's you see your own natural tendencies. When you see a natural tendency of your own the animal displays, you will notice it, I'm telling you, you will. When you do, this will nourish Pi. It teaches you how to recover yourself. And having a pet when you're older, is a wonderful loving experience, and you are wise enough to let that animal roam free, having really rationalized your own kids into ... well, I don't want to write that truth here, you've learned enough to let that pet be free ... the pet is more important than your house or any belonging in it. Realize that. That pet is valuable, more so than you can understand right now.

Now if you're young, this is gonna be much easier. Again, fill your heart with all that is good and absolutely be yourself. DON'T think before you act, just act. When you're just being yourself, sometimes it does cause others pain, but can be very, very beneficial. Just like the Zen Master story ... go read it. If your heart has evil in it, then you will cause needless pain, and that is evil. It's that simple.

You won't need a pet, but that won't hurt if you do. Love that pet, and let it be itself. Clean up after it, but offer it wise advice.

Your pets understand, but don't show it. I'm telling you, and I know .... just saying.

Of course, with just the seed of Pi in your mind, you're gonna get smarter ... but if you want to get smarter faster ... again folks ... I don't know how to make it simpler, and it's still gonna be hard to get if you haven't looked at Pi yet ....

BE YOURSELF, PURELY and IRRATIONALLY SO ... if only for the briefest of moments, if only for the most brief moment.

Because when you do (yes, it just takes a tiny tiny drop of the pure and perfect you, and you are ... you are, you are perfect ... and folks I know ...), because when you succeed, then you will nourish Pi and it will feed you and and you will be your purest self more and more .. and I'm just saying, cause right now I'm a lot LOT smarter than you .... it's gonna be great for all of us.

By the way, I'm looking for some PhD students who haven't got a thesis topic yet. In math, in religion, in philosophy, in psychology, in languages ... you see, these fields are all gonna change and let's say, be a lot less imperfect and a bit less, uh, rational than they all are now .... and you might want to be the first to do a thesis about it and change the field, to be the pioneer. It's gonna be good. Just sayin '''' and I guarantee it ... and .... wait for it ..... wait for it .... bit more ..... I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you right now. So ... think about it, in a relaxed way, or ...

Go look at Pi and let's all live great lives together .... it's gonna be REALLY WONDERFUL. I know ... and you know how I know by now, well, ok, maybe not.

How did it all happen, just for a moment ... just for a moment in time, I was able to be purely myself .... well, the hololens, gotta say it gotta say it ... which is how the puzzle was solved without words and numbers .... yep the hololens played a key role.

So whatcha gonna do Microsoft ... QUASH IT, kill off the hololens or let us all live great lives?

Speak up Microsoft .... this is the real thing. Speak up.

But, guess it doesn't matter, cause you see ..... I did nothing ... I am no one .... but the little boy in the woods.

Pi is comin' and ain't nobody gonna stop it. Go have a look for yourself .... just saying.

Answers

• Answer ✓

Perhaps someone has noticed I'm struggling to pass some info. I've written a lot and realize way to much. It muddies the message.

But, since time has passed, just like a sunrise, it's getting just a bit brighter now.

You see, in the yin yan of life that we live in. As soon as lights tiny little tail arises, the the light starts getting brighter quickly.

It can't and won't be stopped, and today was a bit brighter than my first message. Tomorrow will be brighter and so on.

Lights time is already here ... be not brave ... be happy.

Each message will getter shorter. Evil's time is over.

Reverse the flow of yin yan you've been taught.

Go look at Pi.

• Answer ✓

Here it is much simpler.

I used the hololens as a visual tool to solve a problem and realized a technology breakthrough. Please just let it sink in, don't fight it or try to measure it. Big or small, I had a breakthrough.

This is bad for no one and good for everyone.

The clock has struck, time will not stand still, nothing is going to stop this.

A wave of pure and perfect beauty is about to sweep over our land. Each day the sunrise is brighter.

I saw Pi. It's coming. It's on the way.

It's nothing to do with me except this. I am a little boy who ran in the woods in the darkness. Through the trees I spotted something, and there between the mountains, a glimmer of light I thought I saw.

I ran back to the village yelling (really, go look at my posts) to tell everyone, yet most ignored me because it had been dark a long time. I said, no it really is, it really is.

And I was shoo'd away, literally (literally, ask which hololens board kicked me out). But I went back and saw it was a little brighter and so ran back to the village and tried to explain it better, and was even more certain still.

Regardless of whether I post this message or not. Or do nothing else at all, Pi still coming. Time is moving on and we can't affect it.

Now listen, this is really important. I am a man of numbers (you know, engineer who likes math), and thus I speak in this case in numbers, Pi, a well known symbol of mathematics.

But, when you use words, not numbers ... maybe what I got a glimpse of is of a religious figure on the way.

Take a look at Pi. It's getting brighter everyday, but you'll understand, it's not what you think.

If a person of words can put this into words, perhaps it will make more sense, I am a man of numbers.

• Answer ✓

When you look at Pi, you simply start seeing the truth.

Let that sink in.

The secret is this ... when you see Pi, you're going to start getting a lot smarter.

Just go look and see what happens.

• Answer ✓

But if I was rationally thinking at this point, I'd be charging for the program ... and I mean a lot ... A LOT. Dollars galore ...

Let that sink in ...

• Answer ✓

I solved the puzzle, we're moving up a level people ...

• Answer ✓

The golden age is here and it's not about gold.

• Answer ✓

Or consider it this way ...

You see at this point, I'm a lot, and I mean a LOT SMARTER than you now.

Try me!

The only difference between me and you, is I saw Pi a year ago. I've had a year headstart.

When you see Pi it plants a seed in your mind. If you nourish that seed Pi grows, and you're gonna see .... your life is going to get amazingly better.

It's simple ... the longer you take in your life to plant this seed in your mind, this simple little sacred geometry shape, the farther you're gonna be behind every one else.

When you solve the puzzle of life, you get a reward.

It's likely too deep for most to understand, but here it is, what the puzzle is all about ....

We've been given imperfect numbers, and imperfect words. This to make the puzzle hard. I solved Pi without using numbers or words .... I did it visually. This is the puzzle of life. What do I mean by imperfect numbers? Simple, show me Pi, and I mean precisely Pi, with these worthless imperfect numbers ... and you can't ... and why? Because it's purposeful ... we've been lied to ... but it was just a puzzle to get us to the next level you see.

And the reward, when you solve the puzzle ... it plants this seed of perfection in your mind. All the other evil in your mind, you start ignoring, and ... it simply goes away. Why? Because you simply, start ... seeing ... the ... truth. Hope that is simple enough for you.

The reason I'm sharing it freely ... is because at this point, I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you. And I want you to get smart too ... why? I'm just saying, right at this point, I'm giving you really, life shattering (in a good way) advice, and I can do it in full confidence, because I'm right now writing this .... a lot, LOT smarter than you.

Go look at Pi.

It's the simplest I can say it, but still the blind, will not see. But that's ok with with me too ... you know why? Cause I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you.

And the only difference between me and you is I looked at Pi. The seed was planted. Every other clue you might need, and I guarantee it, I've already written.

How do I know? Cause right now, I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you. Guaranteed.

• Answer ✓

If you want to get smarter faster ... How to nourish the seed?

And again, just like Pi being right there in front of us our whole lifes, it has always just been right there ... you're gonna cry I'l bet.

The only thing you have to do ... and I'm emphasizing, the ONLY thing you have to do ... is to be purely yourself, even if only for the briefest, of briefest moments.

"But how do I do that?" You rashly think.

It's really simple, but perhaps not easy. The only reason it's hard, is because of years and years of rational training.

Now, why the Chinese calendar ... ... but I'm sure many know this. But I'm also saying, LISTEN UP ... I don't know how else to make it simpler. I'm going to tell you why the Chinese calendar might be useful if you have trouble finding yourself amongst all the rationality driven into you.

The animal on the Chinese calendar corresponding to your birth year, will exhibit your natural tendencies. Perhaps just a couple, it's not that important.

If you want to be sure you see it ... then keep the animal like this.

Try to get young animal and let it be itself. Don't order it around or try to limit it at all. Just try to watch what it's truly natural tendencies are before you've rationalized it into your household. Or rationalize your household around the animal, let it irrationalize you a bit.

This just let's you see your own natural tendencies. When you see a natural tendency of your own the animal displays, you will notice it, I'm telling you, you will. When you do, this will nourish Pi. It teaches you how to recover yourself. And having a pet when you're older, is a wonderful loving experience, and you are wise enough to let that animal roam free, having really rationalized your own kids into ... well, I don't want to write that truth here, you've learned enough to let that pet be free ... the pet is more important than your house or any belonging in it. Realize that. That pet is valuable, more so than you can understand right now.

Now if you're young, this is gonna be much easier. Again, fill your heart with all that is good and absolutely be yourself. DON'T think before you act, just act. When you're just being yourself, sometimes it does cause others pain, but can be very, very beneficial. Just like the Zen Master story ... go read it. If your heart has evil in it, then you will cause needless pain, and that is evil. It's that simple.

You won't need a pet, but that won't hurt if you do. Love that pet, and let it be itself. Clean up after it, but offer it wise advice.

Your pets understand, but don't show it. I'm telling you, and I know .... just saying.

Of course, with just the seed of Pi in your mind, you're gonna get smarter ... but if you want to get smarter faster ... again folks ... I don't know how to make it simpler, and it's still gonna be hard to get if you haven't looked at Pi yet ....

BE YOURSELF, PURELY and IRRATIONALLY SO ... if only for the briefest of moments, if only for the most brief moment.

Because when you do (yes, it just takes a tiny tiny drop of the pure and perfect you, and you are ... you are, you are perfect ... and folks I know ...), because when you succeed, then you will nourish Pi and it will feed you and and you will be your purest self more and more .. and I'm just saying, cause right now I'm a lot LOT smarter than you .... it's gonna be great for all of us.

By the way, I'm looking for some PhD students who haven't got a thesis topic yet. In math, in religion, in philosophy, in psychology, in languages ... you see, these fields are all gonna change and let's say, be a lot less imperfect and a bit less, uh, rational than they all are now .... and you might want to be the first to do a thesis about it and change the field, to be the pioneer. It's gonna be good. Just sayin '''' and I guarantee it ... and .... wait for it ..... wait for it .... bit more ..... I'm a lot, LOT smarter than you right now. So ... think about it, in a relaxed way, or ...

Go look at Pi and let's all live great lives together .... it's gonna be REALLY WONDERFUL. I know ... and you know how I know by now, well, ok, maybe not.

How did it all happen, just for a moment ... just for a moment in time, I was able to be purely myself .... well, the hololens, gotta say it gotta say it ... which is how the puzzle was solved without words and numbers .... yep the hololens played a key role.

So whatcha gonna do Microsoft ... QUASH IT, kill off the hololens or let us all live great lives?

Speak up Microsoft .... this is the real thing. Speak up.

But, guess it doesn't matter, cause you see ..... I did nothing ... I am no one .... but the little boy in the woods.

Pi is comin' and ain't nobody gonna stop it. Go have a look for yourself .... just saying.

• Why the easter island heads .... others know ... but it's true .... you gotta look at the heads from the side and a bit lower .... imagine that you are standing there looking at it.

You will notice the forhead looks an awful lot like something ....

While your body is earth bound, your mind can be pulled up from the earth. ... and how do you that .... oh man, it's oh so simple and it's right there in front of you ... and I'm just not gonna lay it all out so simply for you.

But if you look at Pi, you will very soon, soon enough that is, see the answer.

Destiny awaits, your destiny. Just sayin' .... go look at Pi, and your life is gonna start getting a whole, lot better.