We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool
To import PST file to Office 365 Webmail, download and install MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It tends to migrate single or bulk PST file instantly without creating any issue. Import PST to Office 365 using this high-quality software without any worry.
· Individual or Multiple PST file migration.
· Impersonate Export without the requirement of the password of each mailbox.
· Search options using email properties (To, From, Date, Subject, Bcc, Cc, etc.).
· Multiple choices of Office 365 mailboxes for PST import.
· Saves a log file providing you the step-by-step information.
· Understandable and Easy to operate.
· No restriction in PST file size.
· Provides data accuracy and safety.