Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

How do you create tags? Did you see the misspelled one?

HAHA

AnonOccupy #3DataBas #TransparentSEE #M1rr0R #Empyreon

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ChimeraScornChimeraScorn admin
    Answer ✓

Well, thanks for reporting it. In the future, if you can include the specific detail when reporting an issue, we can make sure it gets addressed as quickly as possible.

Answers

• What tag is misspelled?

• BryanBryan ✭✭✭
    edited March 2016

@ChimeraScorn said:
    What tag is misspelled?

They're all spelled right. Still... it'd be nice to be able to add new tags like:

• C#
    • C++
    • DirectX
    • 3D Modeling
    • Spatial Mapping
    • Mixed Reality
    • Spatial Anchors
    • Gaze
    • Voice Control
    • Gestures
    • Visual Studio
    • Emulator
    • Performance
    • Networking
    • Image Processing
    • Animation
    • Troubleshooting
  • @ChimeraScorn @Bryan is #Purchsae some computer code I ain't up on?

• Where do you see that? Your post is the only one I see that shows up in search results for that term, and I see it spelled correctly in the tags list...

• @ChimeraScorn said:
    Where do you see that? Your post is the only one I see that shows up in search results for that term, and I see it spelled correctly in the tags list...

Earlier today is was in the popular tags section for a while, someone must have saw my post, fixed it, then moderated me for spam. Sorry for the confusion.

• ChimeraScornChimeraScorn admin
    Answer ✓

Well, thanks for reporting it. In the future, if you can include the specific detail when reporting an issue, we can make sure it gets addressed as quickly as possible.

• First of all I tried taking screenshots, maybe they were too large to post? The site is like a 3 out 5 score on stability and design. Secondly, I did not mean #TAGS as in web 1.0 trademark registration system that used to be embedded in the html code on the bottom right hand corner, whaich USERS can creat with the # code. I meant Category "TAGS" which are embedded in the forum, and controlled by ADMINS? maybe. Secondly, thank you for talking, this is supposed to be a forum, but all I have run into is admins with VERY LITTLE knowledge of how this experimental system was working, and I keep getting flagged for #SPAM, but I think this word, does not mean what they think it means. )+(