Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.

Emulator Deploy Error DEP6100 Cannot access a disposed object.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error DEP6100 : The following unexpected error occurred during bootstrapping stage 'Connecting to the device 'F957827B-6FC8-4538-A5BA-3B3807152A56'.':
ObjectDisposedException - Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'XdeServiceClient10_0'. HolographicApp3

I launch a new Holographic project and launch the emulator. The emulator prompts "Invalid query", the emulator shuts down and VS gives the above error.
I ve tried reinstalling the emulator but no use.
I have VS 2015 Update 2. Please help

Tagged:

Answers

• I suggest you look at another thread which has similar problem
    Can't deploy app to HoloLens emulator, device, or over wifi (error DEP6100)

Also if this does not suit your purpose please try entering the error code "DEP6100" into the search box at the home screen and several problems and solutions have been answered
    Thanks

• I tried the other solutions from modifying VS features to reinstalling the hololens emulator. It doesn't work .

• This Deploy Error is still an issue I am having, and it has not been solved with any of the suggested approaches from the threads linked in this forum.
    I am using

• Visual Studio 2017
    • Unity 2017.0f3-MRTP
    • Windows SDK 10.0.16299.15
    • Emulator Download from link in install tools from hololens page
      I am trying to deploy the Origami project from the Holo101E to the emulator. After building it and loading it in Visual Studio. I set the target as the Hololens emulator, run, and I get this error.

DEP6100: The following unexpected error occurred during bootstrapping stage 'Connecting to the device 'C0E5F7CA-3595-E167-7DFE-3D367F6E3B3E'.': ObjectDisposedException - Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'XdeServiceClient10_0'. [0x80131622] Origami

• I have this error too, uninstalling and reinstalling everything does not work. Anyone find a solution to this?

• Pasting this on this thread as well, since it might help someone.

Might be a little bit late on this, but got this error whenever tried to launch the emulator from Visual Studio - emulator launched, but the user and keyboard input were disabled and got the error message:

"Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error DEP6100: The following unexpected error occurred during bootstrapping stage 'Connecting to the device '4CE3B45E-0530-04A7-0B7F-F404E7D5D220'.': ObjectDisposedException - Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'XdeServiceClient10_0'. [0x80131622]"

Was finally able to correct it when uninstalled the emulator and the Windows Software Development Kit (for W10), and then reinstalled both but checked the flag 'Send anonymous usage data to Microsoft for the Windows 10 Kits'. Before doing this always got the error and was unable to use the emulator.

I though we were supposed to be able to chose to send or not...

• @TeresaRC said:

Was finally able to correct it when uninstalled the emulator and the Windows Software Development Kit (for W10), and then reinstalled both but checked the flag 'Send anonymous usage data to Microsoft for the Windows 10 Kits'. Before doing this always got the error and was unable to use the emulator.

I though we were supposed to be able to chose to send or not...

Really useful?Has anyone tried this method?