We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
- Last Active
- Member, Alpha, Academic RFP, Early Bird
Do you looking for quick and reliable solution to export OST file into Outlook PST file without any changes in existing mailbox items. In such scenario, just download the powerful Vartika OST to PST Migration Toolkit.
• This toolkit enables the user to convert single or multiple OST files to PST file at a time.
• It restores all the mailboxes from severely corrupted/inaccessible OST files.
• There is no limitation of size limit, it is eligible to export any large size OST file to PST file and other file folders.
• Maintains the originality of mailbox data integrity and folder hierarchy after the conversion process.
• Safely convert OST file into Outlook PST and Office365, MBOX, Exchange Server, HTML, PDF, MSG, EML, vCard, NSF, EMLX, vCal file platforms.0September 18