The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to Export MBS File to HTML Format?
I would recommend to using Opera Mail to HTML Converter, which is specially programmed to export MBS files to HTML format. It provides a very simple user interface that helps all users to easily do the conversion.
Simple Steps to Convert Opera MBS to HTML File
1. Install and start the software
2. Select MBS file
3. Setup all the options like Output Folder location and File Naming Option
4. Finally, click the convert button
Advantages of MBS to HTML Converter
- Self-explanatory software
- 100% virus free
- Preserves email attachments
- Windows based application
- Batch export Opera Mail to HTML
- Internet connection not required