App Installation Error - wrong Target Device Family

Hello - I'm having an issue trying to deploy and install an application which I do not have the source for. I've used the DesktopAppConverter to create a package appx file using the following command which ran without error.

DesktopAppConverter.exe -Installer "C:\Users\myUsername\Documents\TestMyApplicationConverted\PackageFiles\" -AppExecutable "MyApplication.exe" -Destination "C:\Users\myUsername\Documents" -PackageName "MyApplicationConverted" -Publisher "CN=TestPublisher" -Version 1.0.0.0 -MakeAppx -Sign

When I try to deploy the app (using the MyApplication.appx file created with the previous command) on the HoloLens via the Windows Device Portal (connected via wifi) I get the following error:

Failure reason: Windows cannot install package MyApplication_1.0.0.0_x86__q7djbd8vek6zr because this package is not compatible with the device. The package can only be installed on the following device families: Windows.Mobile Failure text: A Prerequisite for an install could not be satisfied. (0x80073cfd)

However, in the appxManifest.xml the Target Device Family is:

<Dependencies>
   <TargetDeviceFamily Name="Windows.Desktop" MaxVersionTested="10.0.16299.15" MinVersion="10.0.14393.0"/>
</Dependencies>

Does anyone know where the Windows.Mobile target device family is coming from? Or a workaround to this error? Thank you in advance.