The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to recover and fix Outlook PST file
I think I can provide a solution to this problem. You can use the KDETools PST recovery tool to recover all your deleted emails from PST file. The 100% remarkable tool helps users recover corrupt or damaged PST files without installing MS Outlook.
**The software has multiple features such as **
- Recover emails accidentally or permanently deleted from the PST file.
- Restore all Meta properties such as Cc, Bcc, Subject, etc.
- Export repair PST to new PST, EML, HTML, RTF, vCard, etc.
- Export recover the PST file to Office 365 and a Live Exchange Server.
- Free preview of all PST files after scanning.
- The tool repair both ANSI and UNICODE file formats.
- free of DEMO Version of PST tool to recover 30 items per folders.
Read for more info:- https://kdetools.com/pst-recovery.html