Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Error in Store application

So when I build on device with Debug or Release, it goes fine.
But when I build with Master, then a bunch of errors prints out.

I can't say whether what I do is legit but when the app is installed from the store, it seems the Gesture and spatial mapping are ignored. There may be more but those are the two I am using.

When I run the app from VS with Master, I get the same behaviour and some exceptions in console (running master on device from VS is the part I am not sure it should be done).

Here is the end of the printing on start where it goes wrong:

// Before this, plenty of similar line about dll loading and unloading
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntmarta.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
The thread 0x1760 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1710 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1450 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ResourcePolicyClient.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
'App.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ResourcePolicyClient.dll'
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
// ... then we start again with many different dll's

// Until it gets different
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AudioSes.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
The thread 0x12e4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xa98 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\BCP47Langs.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
The thread 0xc7c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown: 'System.AggregateException' in System.Private.Threading.dll
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
onecoreuap\drivers\mobilepc\sensors\convergence\services\broker\client\simpledeviceorientationrpcclient.cpp(252)\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll!66CEC538: (caller: 66CEB883) Exception(1) tid(1160) 8007139F The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ClipboardServer.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
'App.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rmclient.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is native, and native debugging is currently disabled.
The thread 0xd14 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x11c0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xce4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xb94 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
'App.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Shell.ServiceHostBuilder.dll'
'App.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.Devices.Sensors.dll'

And hand gesture prints "The thread 0x12a4 has exited with code 0 (0x0)."

Answers

• Options

Hi, i am getting the same error. have you resolved it. if so please post the steps