Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Rules of this forum

I published a long question about HoloLens on this forum yesterday. I could find it from the list of questions on the forum and it got some views. Today I edited it a couple of times and the last time I think I saw a message that it would be published after having undergone moderation/review or something like that. I figured it was because I had edited it too many times. Now I can't find a reference to it anywhere under my profile, not even under the "Moderation" section of my profile.

I can't find any information about any rules on this. Are there rules of using this forum and if so, where can they be found? If my question is under moderation, should I see that somewhere?

I worked for a long time on my question and stupidly enough didn't save it anywhere else than on the forum....I really hope it really is under moderation and not lost.

Comments

• Options

That seems strange. I haven't seen that personally. What was the title of the message?

Taqtile

• Options

Interesting. I just commented on another post and tried to supply source code. It wasn't formatting correctly so I tried a few different bracket combinations to try to make the source appear correctly. After a few edits my comment was deleted. Perhaps it triggers a spam filter if you edit rapidly? Seems like a bug though.

Taqtile

• Options

Sorry, I have been off sick for a few days, thanks for the response. I had the same idea since I edited my question, posted it and then re-edited something like four times within 15 minutes. After the last edit I got a message about my question being moderated. Strange that it didn't show up in the Discussions or Moderation sections in my profile though.

Thankfully, I found my question in a cache so I won't have to rewrite it from scratch.

• Options
    Jimbohalo10Jimbohalo10 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Last time moderation occurred it was about the words "Bank**** Account****" and "Credit****Account-zzz"
    and I have put the strange characters when trying to describe purchase of Windows Store.

Edited the above text and its ok, but Moderation is triggered by sequence words

• Options

Hey everyone, I just checked the Moderation/Spam queue and found a bunch of posts in there. I marked the legit ones as not spam, and also marked the authors as verified, which should keep your posts from getting caught in moderation/spam in the future. Sorry for the confusion/delay in getting to this, I just now saw this thread.

• Options

Jesse_McCulloch: my question is visible in the forum now, thanks.