[HoloToolkit] Problem with play mode in Unity

doris4730doris4730
edited May 31 in Questions And Answers

I'm builded a project with Spectator View plugin on my PC and then trying to run it on notebook and get error - play mode in Unity not works.
When I press play button, Unity try play scene, but this proccess is never finish (I waited about 5-10 minutes), play button color never change to blue.

UPD: I tryed to disable gameobjects in scene one by one and found script that produce this error - GestureInput class from HoloToolkit.
When I disable this script, play mode started working. I look inside the script and found a line of code that produce this error, it was a creation of new object of type GestureRecognizer from namespace UnityEngine.VR.WSA.Input. I surrounded this line with preprocessor directive #if NETFX_CORE that means compile this line only for HoloLens, and for now play mode in Unity working for me, but i don't understand how i can prevent this bug in future, maybe i need to install some critical software update to my notebook?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• doris4730doris4730
    Accepted Answer

Finally i figured out what was the problem. I turned on developer mode in windows settings and problem was solved

Answers

• doris4730doris4730
    Accepted Answer

Finally i figured out what was the problem. I turned on developer mode in windows settings and problem was solved