Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Netflix unexpected error

So I'm watching Netflix just fine but always about min throw the video stops playing and Netflix says"whoops, something went wrong... unexpected error" error code H737-1207 I have great wifi and it's running the latest hololens software. Any fixes? Thanks!

Answers

• Options

Thank you for reporting this issue. We're tracking the problem and working to address it.

If you discover anything new regarding this issue or come up with a good work-around, please share this information on the forums.

• Options

I can't even get the Netflix app right now. I had to reset my device, and now can't get Netflix back :(

• Options

For what it's worth, I was able to watch netflix in the browser on the device. The device was fully updated yesterday.

• Options
    JasonJason ✭✭

Netflix in the browser worked fine for me yesterday as well on the Hololens.

• Options

For me, I get the same error in the browser in cases I go to another app and try to return. That's post the update. In edge. Was watching the documentary on the men who walked the moon.

• Options
    Jimbohalo10Jimbohalo10 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

@Jesse_McCulloch said:
    I can't even get the Netflix app right now. I had to reset my device, and now can't get Netflix back :(

Try loading App from the Windows store at Netflix - Windows

• Options
    Jarrod1937Jarrod1937 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the app for Netflix is not available through the store on the hololens, same with Hulu... I know, we should be developing apps instead, but we have to entertain ourselves too ;)
  • Options
    Jimbohalo10Jimbohalo10 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

@Jarrod1937 @Jesse_McCulloch @red_rider32 et all, EVERYONE PLEASE UPVOTE
    Search for "Netflix used to work HoloLens can download now"
    I have sent feedback to the hub about stopping access to apps and Netflix
    You NEED TO UPVOTE it to get it fixed. Copy,the link below into New Tab in Edge browser and "Paste and Go" click upvote, top left

feedback-hub:?contextid=319&feedbackid=86564420-c7b6-4236-9c4c-65953d114c62&form=1&src=1

Yes I can see the deliberate missing ? and cant :blush:

• Options

Done

• Options

@Jesse_McCulloch said:
    Done

Thanks. I just hope its not a region/zone problem link in this thread HoloLens App not available in Windows App Store

I have logged the "HoloLens App not available in Windows App Store" on Windows 10 Feedback hub as the error codes are so obscure

• Options

July13 I get same error on Netflix on edge.

• Options

@Jimbohalo10 said:

@Jesse_McCulloch said:

Try loading App from the Windows store at Netflix - Windows

New version of Windows Store and Now Netflix shows HoloLens in the list of available devices, thanks to all who voted for this update