Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Going to //Build2016? Which Holographic Academy Session Are You Attending?

BryanBryan ✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in Questions And Answers

Going to //Build2016? Which Holographic Academy Session Are You Attending? 14 votes

Wednesday March 30 12:00pm-4:00pm
35%
BryanAlexGXagacityHoloSheepnihaue 5 votes
Thursday March 31 7:30am - 11:30am
14%
jranceksasao 2 votes
Thursday March 31 12:30pm - 4:30pm
0%
Friday April 1 7:30am - 11:30am
7%
gsantopaolo 1 vote
I'm going to //Build but didn't get the HoloLens Academy Invite
14%
bc3techKandium 2 votes
I'm not going to //Build
28%
behramDanglingNeuronJimbohalo10Kate 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    BryanBryan ✭✭✭

I'm going to the Wednesday one... but since the session schedule hasn't been released yet, I'm kind of wishing I chose the Thursday morning one instead as it's during the day 2 keynote, which I tend to get less out of than the sessions.

• Options

You guys should DEFINITELY also attend Dave Lindsay's talk on Friday about Building 2D UWP Apps for HoloLens

• Options

@Bryan - same thoughts, but all sessions will be recorded anyway.
    @DonaS - what time is it? Have a ride to airport at 2pm.

• Options
    mr0ngmr0ng ✭✭

Will this be live streamed? I'm not able to attend Build, but would hate to miss out on any HoloLens news

• Options

Not sure where the streams got crossed, but I never got an invite to the Academy (though I have a Wave 1 e-mail) :(

• Options

Still waiting for an invite :neutral:

• Options
    BryanBryan ✭✭✭

@bc3tech said:
    Not sure where the streams got crossed, but I never got an invite to the Academy (though I have a Wave 1 e-mail) :(

You might try contacting them using the form posted for purchase inquiries to see if they can add you to the list:

https://33581registration.azurewebsites.net/registration.aspx

• Options

@mr0ng said:
    Will this be live streamed? I'm not able to attend Build, but would hate to miss out on any HoloLens news

Not sure about LiveStream but all sessions will be up on MSDN afterwards

• Options

@bc3tech said:

If you registered for Build and applied for HoloLens with different accounts, we don't have any way to know that. Best thing is to make sure we know who you are.

• Options
    bc3techbc3tech
    edited March 2016

@Brandon said:

@bc3tech said:

If you registered for Build and applied for HoloLens with different accounts, we don't have any way to know that. Best thing is to make sure we know who you are.

And how would I do that? I applied for both with the same Microsoft account, but the contact e-mail addresses were different. Not sure how you're x-ref'ing stuff....

• Options
    mr0ngmr0ng ✭✭

@CoreyGoff said:
    Not sure about LiveStream but all sessions will be up on MSDN afterwards

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

• Options
    I'm not going to //Build

Well live streams bookmark on
    mspoweruser.com/events/build-2016/
    2days 18 hours to go (March 30 – April 1) and the book mark is now "pinned"! in Edge build 14291

Cant go live in UK, and its sold out in San Francisco!. Can wait for Win 10 build 14306 and HoloLens