Hello everyone.

The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.

There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.

The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.

For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.

If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.

And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Options

Dev Kit Invitation

Answers

• Options

I got Wave 1, waiting on buy link to click immediately! :)

• Options

First wave.
    No link to buy it though.
    Crossed fingers.
    b

• Options
    james_ashleyjames_ashley ✭✭✭✭

New wave for me. Am concerned for people who got 5th Wave, though.

James Ashley
    VS 2017 v5.3.3, Unity 2017.3.0f3, MRTK 2017.1.2, W10 17063
    Microsoft MVP, Freelance HoloLens/MR Developer
    www.imaginativeuniversal.com

• Options

Has anyone from Wave 1 gotten their purchase link yet? Still waiting.

• Options

Wave 1. Still waiting on purchase link.

• Options

I got wave 1 - Los Angeles, Ca

• Options

Wave 1. W00t! No purchase link yet. Colorado, US

• Options

Wave 2. CO, US.

• Options

Wave 1. No Link

• Options

Wave 3 for me.

• Options

Wave 1 invitation received, waiting for purchase link

• Options

• Options

Wave 1 and still waiting on the link to purchase. Is Alex the only one to date with the invitation to purchase?

• Options

Not sure I am the only one... but my purchase is shows in-process...
    Here is my purchase confirmation email:

Holo.jpg 180.8K
  • Options
    rexcardanrexcardan
    edited March 2016

I applied for the Hololens and the status says "Pending" because it thinks I live outside the US, but I'm in Alabama. Applied on day 1 with a very detailed project. Do you know who I can contact to correct this issue?

"We have reviewed your application and your status is pending, as we are currently only shipping to the United States and Canada. "

Application Email is rcardan@uabmc.edu

• Options

Has anyone heard of someone Not being approved? I'm curious if they accepted everyone who applied but built a waiting list in terms of viable projects produced from applicants.

Oh snaps AlexG - I always forget about that sales tax!

rexcardan I've heard of other people on this forum (and I think there is a thread about it) with the same problem. You're not alone.

I'm in wave 1 and still haven't received email to purchase.

• Options

I am part of a team and my colleague who was the one who actually ordered has had no approval email yet. Should we have received one by now?

• Options

Wave 1, Columbus, OH. No order link yet... Any other Wave 1's in Ohio out there?

• Options

Wave 1 here too with no link yet.

• Options

Is there anyone we can contact to confirm the status of our application as we still have not received any notification either way?

• Options

Wave 4 here :smiley:

• Options

Anyone on wave 1 have received the purchase link? Any wave 1 in Houston?

• Options

@bernieSF
    There has only been one reported instance of someone in Wave 1 receiving a link to purchase so far.

• Options

Thanks for the update @Austin . keeping an eye open on my inbox for the purchase link

• Options

Wave 1. Waiting for the purchase link

• Options

There should be a long waiting until wave 4 ships...

• Options

Find a wave 1 buddy! :)

• Options

Spoke to someone from Microsoft on the Hololens buy links and this was the answer I got:
    https://twitter.com/HoloLens/status/706892079125929984

• Options

If you're in Wave 1 and haven't received a link yet, sit tight. Also check your junk/spam folder to make sure you haven't missed the invitation.

• Options

no spam here. no buy link either

will units be shipped in order received? will this delay of purchase push receiving the devices into later April?