Couldn't auto-detect the guest system IP address.

edited February 2017 in Projects

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to start my HoloLens Emulator. I have tried everything, from reinstalling Hyper-V, tinkering with the Virtual Switches, and have also tried all the methods mentioned in this link : https://forums.hololens.com/discussion/1100/how-to-fix-hololens-emulator-connectivity-issues.
It still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Pranav

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Solved it. Turns out I missed one of the steps mentioned in the link attached with the question. Rookie mistake

Answers

• Accepted Answer

Solved it. Turns out I missed one of the steps mentioned in the link attached with the question. Rookie mistake

• Can you tell me how to solve this problem?I have the same problem.And now I have no idea.I have set the "Inter Virtualization Technology" enable in BIOS.But when I use cpu-z to check the instruction set,there're no vt in it.It's terrible…

• @PranavGadamsetty said:

Can you tell me how to solve this problem?I have the same problem.And now I have no idea.I have set the "Inter Virtualization Technology" enable in BIOS.But when I use cpu-z to check the instruction set,there're no vt in it.It's terrible…