The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to save spatial mapping data on hololens ?
This is scenario,
1) l have two buttons 1) Scan Room 2) Load Room
2) When user air tap on scan room spatial mapping start. After 30 sec spatial mapping data
save with current date time.
3) Again i air tap on scan room start scanning process and save mesh with date and time.
4) When i air tap on Load room there generate thumbnail dynamic in basis of scanned room.
5) After that air tap on first room it will load first scanned room when air tap on second room then load second vice versa
So, is it possible ? and how can i achieve ? please help.