We have decided to phase out the Mixed Reality Forums over the next few months in favor of other ways to connect with us.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
The plan between now and the beginning of May is to clean up old, unanswered questions that are no longer relevant. The forums will remain open and usable.
On May 1st we will be locking the forums to new posts and replies. They will remain available for another three months for the purposes of searching them, and then they will be closed altogether on August 1st.
So, where does that leave our awesome community to ask questions? Well, there are a few places we want to engage with you. For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality. If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers. And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
How to save spatial mapping data on hololens ?
This is scenario,
1) l have two buttons 1) Scan Room 2) Load Room
2) When user air tap on scan room spatial mapping start. After 30 sec spatial mapping data
save with current date time.
3) Again i air tap on scan room start scanning process and save mesh with date and time.
4) When i air tap on Load room there generate thumbnail dynamic in basis of scanned room.
5) After that air tap on first room it will load first scanned room when air tap on second room then load second vice versa
So, is it possible ? and how can i achieve ? please help.