The Mixed Reality Forums here are no longer being used or maintained.
There are a few other places we would like to direct you to for support, both from Microsoft and from the community.
The first way we want to connect with you is our mixed reality developer program, which you can sign up for at https://aka.ms/IWantMR.
For technical questions, please use Stack Overflow, and tag your questions using either hololens or windows-mixed-reality.
If you want to join in discussions, please do so in the HoloDevelopers Slack, which you can join by going to https://aka.ms/holodevelopers, or in our Microsoft Tech Communities forums at https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/mixed-reality/ct-p/MicrosoftMixedReality.
And always feel free to hit us up on Twitter @MxdRealityDev.
Announcing Actiongram Fantasy Contest Quest!
Time to make some holo-magic happen!
Today we’re announcing the Actiongram Fantasy Contest Quest! Be it mythical, magical, or legendary, share your mixed reality video with the world for a chance to win an Actiongram swag bag, the opportunity to collaborate with our Actiongram art director on a design for an upcoming hologram, or the grand prize: a trip to the Seattle area to meet the Actiongram team and see how holograms are made.
Click here for official rules and entry criteria (please read them so you aren’t disqualified), but here are some key dates and details:
- Actiongram Fantasy Contest Quest is open November 16 – November 30.
- You’ve got to use our fantasy content! Unicorns, dragons, knights, spells, and more await.
- Share your Actiongram video to your social media channel of choice with both "#Actiongram" and "#ContestQuest" - note: your post must be public!
- Post the URL for that same public social media entry in the comments section of this forums post.
- The first 25 eligible entries (regardless of scoring) will win an Actiongram swag pack, so don’t be shy!
- Our judges will select the top 5 videos, and then our Twitter fans will vote on the grand prize winner.
Good luck, get creative, and cast some spells (or breathe some fire)! We can’t wait to see what you create.